Ultimate Survival Technologies Deluxe Survival Kit - Black - Hard Case Bulk
Sku #: 1WG0702
This is a close out deal. Please note that although the kit is new it does not come with any retail packaging. We have opened the case and replaced the WetFire Tinder with new stock to ensure an appropriate shelf life.
Ultimate Survival Technologies Deluxe Survival Kit contains what you need to start a fire, build a shelter, and signal for help both audibly and visiually. The Deluxe Survival Kit comes in a virtually crush-proof case with a watertight o-ring seal.
The Aqua Survival Kit contains the same high performance tools as the Deluxe, but comes in the compact aLokSak® bag that is watertight to 200 feet.
Included in the Kits:
- BlastMatch™ Fire Starter: This revolutionary one-handed, all weather, fire starter generates intensely hot sparks three times hotter than a standard match. BlastMatch™ is safe, easy-to-use, and works in any weather.
- WetFire™ Tinder: This amazing fire starting tinder is non-toxic, odorless, smokeless, and can start a fire even in the driving rain. In fact, WetFire™ Tinder burns longer when wet! A small pile of tinder shavings is all you need to start a roaring fire.
- StarFlash® Signal Mirror: This signal mirror is unbreakable, can be aimed precisely, floats and can signal for communications up to 100 miles away. It can be used around camp to apply first aid or camouflage. StarFlash® is the standard issue signal mirror of the U.S. Air Force and other government agencies.
- JetScream™ Whistle: This is one of the loudest in the world. JetScream's™ ear-piercing shriek can be heard above most natural or man-made noise. Use JetScream™ in the city or woods for communication and personal protection.
- SaberCut™ Saw: This flexible hand chainsaw is compact, razor sharp, bi-directional, and self-cleaning. It can be used for cutting from a variety of angles and places where you have little clearance. It is specially treated to retard rust and corrosion.
- Aqua Bag or HardCache Case: This bag is watertight to 15 feet, and can be used to store an emergency water supply. The HardCache™ is watertight and virtually indestructible.